The traditional Thai massage consists of 3 levels which constitute the complete and comprehensive training around the subject.
- At the basic level we learn the basic techniques in the 4 main positions. The supine, the forearm, the oblique and the seated so that we are able to perform a complete relaxation session.
- At the medium level we deepen and complete the new and basic techniques in all 4 positions. At this level the donor is able to conduct a session on musculoskeletal problems.
- At the advanced level, trainees learn the Thai massage energy lines and related techniques, essentially, for the complementary treatment of organic and psychological problems.
More specifically, the training includes:
- The History of Thai
- Thai benefits and contraindications
- Initial relaxation techniques
- Cleaning and discharge techniques
- Supine Position – Energy lines – Stretching techniques – Pressure techniques
- Prone Position – Mid back leg techniques – Stretching – pressure techniques
- Lateral Position – Stretching – pressure techniques
- Sitting Position – Back – neck – face techniques
- Special teams techniques
- General advice-prompts