Integrated reflexology training consists of 5 training seminars, so that the interested person can choose how much they want to expand their knowledge.
- Reflexology I: The “Reflexology for All” seminar is for everyone whether they have something to do with massage or not.
- Reflexology II: Aims at deepening the movement and mapping of the receiver’s foot.
The next 3 sections are for those interested in deepening their knowledge as well as those interested in obtaining a WMF degree.
- Reflexology III: Presents palms as reflective areas.
- Reflexology IV: Presents other areas of the body such as the back, face, ears and abdomen.
- Reflexology V: Demonstrates the methodology of individualization of the reflexology program for each receiver according to its needs (study cases).