- 05/03 16.00-19.00 Basic principles of marketing and business administration Part I
- 12/03 16.00-19.00 Basic principles of marketing and business administration Part 2
- 19/03 16.00-20.00 Introductory information and The sports industry
- 02/04 16.00-20.00 Theoretical positioning of sponsorship and research on its role
- 23/04 16.00-20.00 Purchase behavior of sports spectacle consumers
- 30/04 16.00-20.00 Trade mark exploitation
- 07/05 16.00-19.00 Quality of pitches, services provided and Corporate social responsibility and sport
- 14/05 16.00-20.00 Modern administrative models and sports-tourism coupling
- 21/05 16.00-19.00 The concept of risk management in professional sports
- 28/05 16.00-19.00 The role of the marketing department in sports organizations and pirate marketing and sports
- 11/06 16.00-21.00 Basic principles of digital marketing
This course is aimed at people who want to get in touch or enrich & certify their knowledge in sports marketing, a field that has been a driving force for the sports industry in recent years. Sports marketing is now essential for sports organizations, which operate in a multidimensional environment with ever-increasing needs. As a sports marketing graduate, the student will have acquired specialized knowledge that will be their ticket to working in sports organizations.
All courses include theory and practice.
P.O.E.P has created educational material for its students in electronic form that is sent to all upon completion of education.
Also, during the educational seminars all students receive forms using the techniques they apply during the lesson
Terms of participation
In order to attend training, you must pre-register by phone & up to 2 days before the start date of the course to pay the necessary deposit to make the reservation.
*The exams include a theoretical and a practical part.
3-hour lessons €75 and 4-hour lessons €100.
Optional exams €200